Day 7: August 6 - Performance #2

Today was overall a great day. To start the day off, we had a very good breakfast. The same one as we’ve had every day, bacon, eggs - the classic breakfast items. 

Afterward, we went to see another AHSTF show called Motor Court 103 from a school in Kansas City. It was written by students of the school which is really cool. The ending line of the play had everyone talking about it for hours after the show was over.

After the show I went to sleep because I was exhausted and slept until our rehearsal at 4:30. We rehearsed for around 15 minutes and then suddenly it was time for our second performance! 

In my opinion, it was the best show yet and everyone did great! Isla and Maya crushed it at the beginning and the Trissotin scene was absolutely amazing. The audience was great and were laughing and clapping the whole time!

When the performance was over, some of us went out to get ice cream which was a lot of fun. I’d never gone out that late in Edinburgh and it was beautiful. Amory and I saw this spectacular light show on the way home which made the day that much better. 

This brings me to now sitting on Peter’s bed while he and Clifford play smash bros, writing the blog post an hour late because I was too caught up in the commotion and excitement that the day stored to remember that today was my day. Today has definitely been one of my favorite days thus far and I’m super excited to see what the rest of the trip has in store!

- Ethan

Comments

  1. Sounds amazing!!! Good luck for your last performance!!! We love you. Menlo Thespians taking over Fringe!
    New headline!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12: August 11 - Last Day!

Day 8: August 7 - Performance #3